Kurt

Chiko Roll

201 posts in this topic

You can't knock the roll.

Love the old ads. Just reminds me of the 70s and 80s.

Found these at an antique shop in Hobart yesterday. Anyone here collect Chiko Roll of old milk bar stuff?

Please login or register to see this image.

there is a fairly recent one of a chick at the beach and sitting on a dragster, pretty awesome!

I have an OG one...the one with the Vincent twin and the chick in pink...mines different to that tho it says: Dollar for dollar, ounce for ounce, the 1955 chiko roll still reigns supreme....definately an origional as it was pinched by my dad in the late 50's from a little cafe at Macksville and kept by him till he passed it on to me, it lives in a capped tube somewhere safe.

And just for fun heres a pic of it:

Gotta love the Chiko Chick Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="http://www.ozbmx.com.au/uploads/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Hey that OG poster is awesome RL.

Chiko is an Aussie institution. Think I better have one for lunch today!

how good are the end bits of the chiko roll ..Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???">?. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_smile_mini2.gif" alt=":smile_mini2:">

I might have to eat a Chiko roll now when I see one.

there is a fairly recent one of a chick at the beach and sitting on a dragster, pretty awesome!

Yeah this one from last year is awesome. 70's style. Over the shoulder shot, bit of side boob, Dragster. Modern classic!

I've got a tshirt with this picture on it. If I weren't married I'd call it my lucky-t as every time I wear it chicks comment on it.... Well, middle aged chicks at least. But that's my vintage so I don't mind

Yeah this one from last year is awesome. 70's style. Over the shoulder shot, bit of side boob, Dragster. Modern classic!

how good are the end bits of the chiko roll ..Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???">?. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_smile_mini2.gif" alt=":smile_mini2:">

Oh yes. My fav part too. I don't care what's inside them. I know I just love them.

BTW the chick in red leather on the end is my fav..mmm blonde with boobs. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_kiss_mini.gif" alt=":kiss_mini:">

You guys have made me hungry now.

BTW the chick in red leather on the end is my fav..mmm blonde with boobs. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_kiss_mini.gif" alt=":kiss_mini:">

That blonde chick's name is Sarah Jane, Coasty.

Just thought you'd like to know. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_wink_mini.gif" alt=":wink_mini:">

Chiko rolls remind me of watching my Uncle race his sprint car at Parramatta speedway

MMM yeah baby.

Every time one of my dog's wins at the Gawler races, I celebrate with a chiko roll.....

.....which means I haven't had a chiko roll in fooking ages!!!!

love those old advertising

MMM yeah baby.

anyone else notice where and how she is holding the roll in every shot of her...ummm...suggestive much???

The Vincent one does it for me. Best looking V-twin ever made. Hang on, best looking motorcycle engine ever made.

I have a couple of these posters, one is the Mexichiko, its pretty cool

Yeah got one tucked away ...... now if i can just remember where !

mmmmm

Wasnt the trick question in the "become an Australian" test asking whats in a chiko roll? If you can answer you fail...

There was a Brisbane band in the late 90's called SCRUM FEEDER they would play in Rabbitos jerseys and where pretty good muso's,

the front man went by the name of JJ Speedball.And there first release was called "SEX AND DRUGS AND CHIKO ROLLS"..

Sorry all thats the only in-put ive got for this thread..

And the ends are the best bits...

Dragster I agree the Vincent twins are beautiful, I have half one tucked away in the shed at mums hehe a Comet Series C 51 it's mid restore and may stay that way for a while yet.

Yeah got one tucked away ...... now if i can just remember where !

mmmmm

You have me worried mate...I'm hoping you mean a poster Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/_biggrin_mini2.gif" alt=":D" srcset="http://www.ozbmx.com.au/uploads/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="17" height="17">

I'm jealous that you have a complete half of one.

Oh yeah brother!