LOL....thanks mate! :laugh_mini:

TMS40

TMS40

Ignorantia juris non excusat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

/>I wouldn't believe what that Volcano character says Andrew........lol :P

TSM40 - If the first letter is a "T" not a "1"......then it could be a Tange made frame going by the rest of the serial #.

Volcano I am led to beiive this is an Hattori made Prosight not Tange made. Serial is definately 11J2005. I bought f/f of samauri and was advised it was an Hattori hence the problem i am having with the serial. Warren also stated it was 80 model so i was just having probs relating that to the serial.

Brisben

Brisben

Been Fishing...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,878 posts

Tange made the tube, Hattori welded it together 

Tange made, and still does make tubing for anyone who wants it 

There are a lot of bikes out there with Tange tubing that we might not even know about 

Flight crank tube was made by Tange 

TMS40

TMS40

Ignorantia juris non excusat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Thanks for the info Brisben. Took it for a maiden ride on Sunday. Only have one pic of the bike complete at the moment.

Attached Files

Maddy05

Maddy05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Guys, Ive been sitting on an 81 Prosight I picked up complete with original headset, seat clamp, bars and seat post and some other bits. The chrome has a fair amount of Surface Rust. I've given the OE bath a go and not the result I was hoping for. I see that Garage27 is up and running again and Im keen to get up to him to give it some colour. What Im wanting to know is what colours were they available in, Im not expecting exact colour codes of course. So far from reading threads on here Ive learnt theres Black, Blue, White, Red (I think), Chrome.... any other known colours??

shinscars

shinscars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
-first lot were paint -second lot paint over chrome-they also came in gold in the second lot
2399.jpg

Maddy05

Maddy05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Im assuming the paint over chrome is the same finish as a Red or Blue Teamgoose?