190 replies to this topic

lococustoms

lococustoms

OZBMX Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

/>this is my daily driver 2007 BF XR6 turbo
has CES 3.5" exhaust,PWR intercooler,Y/T airbox,60" injectors,herrod fuel pump,flash tuner,mal wood option3 clutch kit, on the dyno makes 432hp @ rear wheels

2006 FPV BFGT has a few bolt on mods,whipple supercharger, yella terra intercooler,airbox,air plenum,42" injectors,fuel pump,exhaust system,mal wood option5 clutch kit.

here is a old video with herrod motorsport twin 2.5"exhaust system.....i dont have a new video with the current custom 3" CES system :wacko_mini:
Posted Image

how'd the blown 8 go on the dyno? reckon the ute might set the cat among the pigeons in the baz car-shed....Gotta say I'm super-impressed with my wife's BAII XR6T, she's a stocker but I can see it would be cheap to make bulk power given the delivery and package of the stocker

ELEPHT70

ELEPHT70

R.I.P Crossy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,784 posts

/>cheers man, give it a couple of months I should have a slammed sharpend White WB DeVille Statesman with a Caprice grille, 4 into 1s, twin stainless mandrel bent system, 18" Black wires, Superlows front, Ultralows rear..... Baremetal respray, deleted side stripes, 417,000km, otherwise stock other than topend rebuild. Trim, mechanicals etc stayed in-situ the whole time. Its gonna be a sweetie

Awesome 'bro. Looks like you'll easily make the deadline...

risole

risole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts
two wheel toys

Attached Files

jackbkwikn

jackbkwikn

KING OF MELTON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
8 wheels does it still count
Posted Image

works510

works510

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
Just finializing the paperwork to get this thing back to Aus from Arizona,usa.
Fairly clean, low hour, orig 1991 CR500.
Posted Image

Professor

Professor

OZBMX Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
I thought I had posted in here, but it appears I hadn't.

My 4 wheeled mid life crisis...

Posted Image

And even though I can't ride motorcycles anymore, I have a few. Here's one.

Posted Image

baz

baz

old school mongoose fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

/>Gotta say I'm super-impressed with my wife's BAII XR6T, she's a stocker but I can see it would be cheap to make bulk power given the delivery and package of the stocker

yep the ford 6cylinder turbo engine are awesome for "bang for buck" :music_mini2: my ute still looks povo and standard but makes 400hp at the rear wheels with my basic mods and has better fuel economy, then the factory tune settings ever did

(around town stop/start) 12-13Lt per 100kms
(hwy use) 7-9Lt per 100kms

ELEPHT70

ELEPHT70

R.I.P Crossy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,784 posts

/>And even though I can't ride motorcycles anymore, I have a few. Here's one.

Posted Image

that bike is SWEET! More pics of her please, Professor...
Is it a late 70's TT 500? Gorgeous! I'm doing up an '82 TT 250 'J' for the misus...

lococustoms

lococustoms

OZBMX Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
that is sweet. I'm pestering the old man to send me some of his 70s-mid 80s motocross pics, he used to race a TT500 I think in '76. He woulda been 17 years old, with a new TT500 and new Elsinore 250 and a sweet HR ute with triple Dellortos and a hot 192. Wish my dad had money like his dad did lol.... He has an unreal shot of him pretty well dragging the bars through a berm at Tyntinder mx track. He's still pretty fast these days

zuno555

zuno555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Money pits:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

jimgoose

jimgoose

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
Love the snow cam on the Disco Zuno555.

1976crossrider

1976crossrider

Ahhhh, this is where you change it!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
mmmmmmmmmmm, 1991 CR500. crazy arm stretcher!! :good_mini:

JD215

JD215

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
here is another passion of mine ....... great fun

Posted Image

zuno555

zuno555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
What, selling dodgy goods out of white vans at supermarket carparks???????? You should be ashamed...

Oh, you mean the tard, sweeeeet.

Dan-o

Dan-o

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
Some awesome cars and bikes in this thread indeed. Favourites would be the R31, Ceffy and the rotors (my all time favourites)

I have owned waaay to many cars and bikes to post up pics. I used to circuit/drag race various rotaries and also used to do the show scene. Have had a few magazine features and covers with my cars and as elphnt (Craig) saw the other night I have folder after folder on my computer of my modified cars and bikes ranging from Valiants, ESP Falcons, Brock Commodores, minitrucks, supercharged and turboed rotaries ranging from R100's to rx4's (wagons, coupes and sedans), various road and dirt bikes and all sorts of others. My whole family owns various street, race and collectible muscle cars.

I currently have a thumpstar 125 race bike, 91 Rodeo (custom paint etc), 2001 HSV R8 Clubsport 406rwhp, modified all over and owes $$$ and my 92 Navara minitruck which is only 60% finished, air bags, custom chassis, huge body mods and 20B turbo, 9" diff and more..

JD215

JD215

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
Haha Zuno. Wanna buy some cheap stuff !

jimgoose

jimgoose

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
My '95 Triumph Speed Triple. There isn't a better sounding bike on the road
Posted Image

pig304

pig304

Hoarder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
Building this at the momentPosted Image

Dan-o

Dan-o

OZBMX Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
^^ more info/pics? Nice colour and if thats what the floor plan is like the outside is going to look sweet..

pig304

pig304

Hoarder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
Its a vk original brock director, im doing a full group A copy, wont know the difference except for the tag, all og parts etc, prob wont finish it for years, ive had it for about 5 years or more already, it was left to rot in a backyard for years after being flogged, it was a mess and partly stripped, body was pretty good though, i had to paint the cabin because they left the window down and it caused surface rust so i got it blasted and wanted to seal it