Redline MXII Early 80's Frame, Forks and Headset $620 Posted + $20 for paypal fees if you want to use that, Still available complete also for $1620 Posted + paypal fees.
The rest of the parts will also be listed once the frame has sold
Redline MX2 Vintage BMX Early 80's, In awesome condition for age, No dents, Cracks or rewelds and still has original chrome and Decals (The decals have been touched up where there were a few scratches etc)
I will include a reproduction set of decals also incase you want to rechrome at some stage, The factory chrome is starting to dull a bit as seen in the top tube pic but still very shiny and its only on a few places but its original so I decided to leave it as it is. Rare to be in the dent free condition it is, It really hasn't had a hard life and most others are now powdercoated and rechromed etc as someone once said they are only a survivor once. The forks are also Original stamped redline, The frame appears to be an Australian assembled edition, " It is identified as an Australian model due to there never being serial numbers stamped on the frame. I received the information from someone on here. I have spent alot more on this bike than the asking price , I will Bubble wrap it entirely, get a bike box and use a courier for delivery.
$1620 posted + paypal fees (Just google paypal calculator)
Cash on pickup, Paypal or Direct Deposit
Parts are as Follows
* Redline MXII frame and forks, No dents and dropouts are perfect $620 Posted
* Brute stem
* Original 80's Arai wheelset with original Anno (Not redone)
* Super Maxy crankset original 80's also original Anno
* V Bars I believe they are Nitto but not sure
* 80's Tuffneck seat clamp (Has been refurbished)
* The rest of bits are reissue brand name except padset which Im not sure of brand