nikuniku

NOS Mint Tange Authentic Grips Made By Seiko G In Japan(not replicas)Logo Stamped in white FREE SHIPPING!

5 posts in this topic

I have only 3 pairs (maybe 2 left,have a local sale pending) of very hard to find NOS mint authentic Tange grips made in Japan by Seiko G. Only the real deal has the stamp Seiko G and the Tange logo is factory stamped in white. Fresh like they were just made, hi quality rubber,very good grip, soft & nice and not a single sign of dry rot or cracks. Never been fitted before.

You can see from the photos where the Seiko G is stamped and only the real ones are made by Seiko G. There are repops which i have used before, doesnt come with the Seiko G stamp and the rubber is hard as wood, causes blisters on my hands after a few hours of use! Dead mint and genuine Tange Seiko G made, a must to complete your kuwahara ,Hot heart Tange and many other brands that came stock with these genuine Tange grips! Feel free to request for more photos.

Free registered parcel shipping from singapore to the USA. Once posted i will send you pics of your parcel with postage and tracking proof of your parcel and tracking website to ensure delivery. Once these 2 pairs are sold, they cannot be found anymore. $118 AUD a pair.

Paypal :

beargrille@gmail.com

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Look out for the Seiko G stamp and also SK-11. These are the real ones from Japan early 80s.

Anything without the above stamping are repops and the rubber quality is terrible. Doesnt last

Another thread locked up . 

Nikuniku when you decide to log back in you can message me to reopen this thread but whilst you disappear for more then a week and people are trying to contact you I see no other option.