rado

Sold your item ?

9 posts in this topic

Please can you hit the report button once your sale has gone through.  Then it can get locked up .

Cheers 

Please hit the report button as admins don't read every sale post to see a (Please lock this up) comment. 

On 18/08/2017 at 7:46 AM, M I C K said:

Please hit the report button as admins don't read every sale post to see a please lock this up comment. 

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2017_08/5996bbd1459dc_StatlerWaldorf.jpg.f27d9e533c6ebc300ec313b4152be179.jpg">

Hear Hear! 

Notice Members  

Please take a minute to hit the report button if your item has sold or if the wanted item you need is no longer required as per the pic attached. 

In the new year I will be going through the SALE sections and closing old posts that haven’t been attended to. 

Regards M I C K 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Just thought I'd put it up how to report on your pc as well   

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2018_01/20180111_181527.jpg.52fc218cd4789411d05b8410e3ade7bf.jpg" />

Scroll over the report and it'll go red , hit it  and ...

20180111_181546.jpg

The report comes up . Fill it in with what you want , hey mods please lock this up bla bla   and done   :good_mini:

Slightly different to the phone version 

clear as mud ,  looked at  it for ages and could not see what to do .  thanks  

Pretty much any post has a report button , if you are on a pc and scroll the mouse over the report  bit where it says Report post it'll go red , click on that and a little screen comes up , fill that in and the report go's to mods ...........

Please hit the report button as admins don't read every sale post to see a (Please lock this up) comment. 

I think peeps have trouble finding it these days. It is the little flag next to where it says u last posted. As a past admin it’s a pain trying to check sales when they are not reported. Get on it guys