Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FloRida

Mint Araya 7X Suzue High Flange, Sugino Stem, Takagi Ultra Dyno Cranks

12 posts in this topic

Mint Araya 7x 36 spoke stamped Suzue High Flange hub wheel set. Professionally built and in mint show condition. Trued and laced with new spokes. As a special offer I'm also throwing in a set of near new Tioga Comp III tyres for fellow OZ BMX members. Never fitted on a bike. Dibs rule applies. Prompt payment is appreciated. $390 includes postage anywhere in Australia

Please login or register to see this link.

Sugino SR Stem. VGC. Professionally refinished. Original bolts. Never fitted. Dibs Rule $125 posted in Australia.

Takagi Ultra Dyno crank set. VGC. These would be mint except for dings on the inside of the spider. I doubt you'd even see them when fitted. Tapers and threads are excellent. Bids rule. $175 posted in Australia.

PM me for details

Stem mentions refinishing

The cranks are clearly refinished too.... And I suspect the wheels have been as well.

It should probably be disclosed.

My apologies for any confusion. Details have been disclosed to the buyer. If anyone is actually interested in buying anything PM me for details as per the post. I don't have a gun to anyone's head to buy and if your not happy with anything I'll refund you. Stem and Cranks listed as vgc and if there was any confusion about them being restored I thought it was pretty obvious although the post mentions the stem anyway. It's not as though I'm trying to palm anything off as something it's not like has been done to me by others no here. These are all stamped early 80's parts

Hey guys, I did purchase the rims knowing they were not nos as that was never mentioned in the sale. I was after period correct rims which they are. Refinished or not they are 80s rims in great condition that I am happy to have. Cheers.

Everything has been professionally refinished by me and is high show quality

Duncan you need to mention the other items as refinished mate