GenBMX

Garage Sale - Pic Heavy

19 posts in this topic

Up for grabs is a heap of stuff I’ve had laying around and I won’t end up using soon. All prices are shipped in Oz, DD preferred but can PP. Dibs and it's yours, PM for payment details. I’ve done my best to describe the items, please PM any questions. Give me some time to get pics up please.

#1 Red 20” Araya 7X pair – one of these is unused (call it NOS if you really want) and as close to mint as you’ll get with very minor shelf wear. The other is well used with scratches and needs some love, but Benny could fix it up IMO and you’d have a perfect set. $150

#2 Orphaned silver 20” Araya 7X –has never been laced but had some bad discolouration in the anno so was stripped and polished. $80

#3 Orphaned gold 20” Araya 7X – used and in good nick but with some scratches and someone has attempted to remove the anno one section. $40

Or take #2 and #3 for $110.

#4 Shimano HF hubs – used and lightly polished, new axles n nuts etc. Front bearings feel a bit rough but not bad. Date codes FB front, FC rear. $75

#5 Chrome braced 7/8 seatpost (375mm long) – some turd on Ebay sold this to me as a NOS CW post (hence the sticker) but it isn’t because they were never braced. It’s apparently a midschool GT post (and no it’s not an SST). It’s in perfect condition and the chrome is very nice. $45

#6 Red Proneck 41T chainring (130/110 BCD) – looks to have had very light use and is in great shape. $45

#7 Proneck power disc – was painted white but has been stripped and will come up very nice with a polish. $45

Or take #6 and #7 for $80.

#8 New white Viscount aero seat with guts – only mounted on a bike briefly. $45

#9 NOS in packet silver Tange headlock. $50

#10 Chrome plastic Sugino crank caps. Mint. $40

#11 Red metal Sugino crank caps. A couple of small marks but nice. $40

#12 Gold repop ACS clamp only mounted on a bike briefly. $20

#13 Red RH Dia-compe Tech 2 lever (date 07 81). Very nice with only a couple of small marks at clamp end. $20

#14 Brand new JT Racing Pro Tour MX jersey size M in white/blue/red/silver. Still has the tag on. $60

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

i would luv that red nos araya on its own

As it's priced mate the used rim is pretty much thrown in Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="http://www.ozbmx.com.au/uploads/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> . There's been quite a few WTB posts for NOS red arayas over the years, so many that I can't remember who/when so up for sale it goes.

no worries , cheers Gen

can u send me your P/P info

Cheers mate PM sent

Dibs red araya 7x's, that being item number one.

Thanks for the dibs, payments and comments so far gents.

I'll be offline for a couple of hours and will reply to any PMs etc when I get back.

Dibs #10 Chrome plastic Sugino crank caps. Mint. $40

PM sent

All payments received thanks gents. #'s 1,2,3,4,9,10 and 14 sold. I'll PM when posted, Monday at the latest.

I'll discount the rest as follows:

#5 Chrome braced 7/8 seatpost $35

#6 Red Proneck 41T chainring $35

#7 Proneck power disc $40

Or take #6 and #7 for $65.

#8 New white Viscount aero seat $35

#11 Red metal Sugino crank caps $30

#12 Gold repop ACS clamp $15

#13 Red RH Dia-compe Tech 2 lever (date 07 81). $15

Cheers Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_drink2_mini.gif" alt=":drink2_mini:">

All items dibsed so far have been paid for and posted. Items 6,7,8,11,12,13 still available.

Make offers if you like.