Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ford1981

Free Bike Frames And Parts

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a few bike frames, and a heap of parts I want to give away just want it out of my garage. The 1st frame is a 2008 or 2009 Mongoose Villain, no forks no parts. The next (what I am lead to believe is) a 2009 GT Performer with forks and some parts like the stem headset seat and grips but the chainwheel spindle and crank have been welded together by someone and it was like that when it was given to me. The GT has been completely disassembled, because I was going to use the GT Performer parts on the Mongoose frame (due to the crank spindle and chainwheel being welded together).

I am in located in Melbourne Victoria (Australia), if anyone is interested please PM me. I am willing to separate them if you like for instance, if you just want the Mongoose frame with the GT Performer parts because you can I be bothered cutting the welded bits I can do that for you. I think it will be a good project for someone who wants to build one up from scratch, a bit of powder coat and some cheap parts and you can have a good bike for yourself or maybe your kids