waza007

Licensed Mongoose Pads

41 posts in this topic

well folk's ,i wont be buying anymore , i have 3 original padsets from bitd & the new ones are cool , but the frame bar pad is a bit shorter then OG's by 1" inch , the logo is bigger on top bar pad ? Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_icon_beuj.gif" alt=":icon_beuj:"> sorry but that's the truth .better than nothing i guess .

yep got mine today , wish the frame pad was 2 inchers longer looks silly on my moosegoose even looks short on my motomag

thanks for the quick postage great service, just will wait for longer pads before I buy anymore .

Guys

The pads have been sized from the most common size of mongoose pads.

I have 200+ NOS mongoose pads and the sizings varied over 50mm from pads to pads.

The printing varies and so does the placements.

These were made by more than one company in the 80's

Note we also had to decide to use TM or R for the pads as there was those thing to consider.

We cant make every different length of pad for every model. so we used the most common size.

Also mongoose did NOT make Vbar pads at all.

Mongoose frame pads were very short compared to Redline ones.

If you fine real long mongoose frame pads, then they will not be geniuine

i cant speak for everyone but ...

they should have made the frame bar pad bigger than the top bar pad , it just looks wrong , the logo is smaller . sorry .

i wont buy anymore until you change it .

That's what happens when you by reproduction i suppose.

some pics would be good. comparison of OG and new.

maybe the seller can show you . i've said enough . what he show's on the first page is what you get . no false advertising here , i just should have asked wazza the length of the frame pad then i would have known .

any pic's of pad size's that you have , to show the difference ? from new re-issue - old ones