Fatty

1981 Redline Proline Ii Frame & 1980 Redline Proline Forks

12 posts in this topic

DIBS RULES

PAYPAL or DIRECT DEBIT ACCEPTED

PRICE INCLUDES POSTAGE FROM PERTH

SEND PM WITH ANY FURTHER QUERIES

Up for sale is the following;

• An early 1981 Redline Proline II Frame & 1980 Redline Forks (Serial #352601) Made in America
  • I have owned the bike for nearly 10 Years. I bought it from a bloke in America who confirmed that original owner bought the Frame & Forks as it is today with the early 1980 (Teardrop) Redline Proline Forks
  • ‚ÄčThe Frame & Forks were restored including the white paint work which is still in excellent condition. The are no cracks, dents or re-welds but a few scuffs and the paint has worn a bit on the front & rear dropouts.
  • The Frame & Fork comes with a new old school style red Tange Headset (not the red Odyssey one in the pics)
  • I want to sell the Frame & Fork first before I consider parting out the rest of the bike.
  • I will regret Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???"> this in time but I feel it's to move on and let my last complete bike go.
  • Whoever buys this classic piece of BMX history will not be disappointed.

Price (including postage from Perth) $850.00

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Great looking bike mate, I've got one similar and it's not going anywhere, hope you change your mind and keep it.

Keen on the seat if it goes.

Please no more questions regarding the other parts until the frame and forks are sold.

Thanks for looking

interested in the cranks and chainwheel if available now that frameset has been dibsed

Frame + Forks Sold Pending Payment

I will let you know when to send me a message regarding the other parts.

I've got heaps of work on this morning in the office.

Cheers

Jon

FYI - I'm speaking with the buyer this morning (Perth Time) and arranging payment for the Frame & Forks.

Like many others he is interested in the other parts and I think it's only fair that he gets first dibs since he is buying the F&F.

I appreciate all the interest and comments on the bike. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the demand for the parts but realise the supply of quality original parts is becoming harder to source.

I will at some stage today or tomorrow list the parts that are available for everyone to have a chance on picking up.

Cheers for your patience!

Jon