CEROXER

SR SAKAE DUST CAPS

23 posts in this topic

SR SAKAE

DUST CAPS

FULL STEEL, CHROME FINISH

NOS CONDITION

$ 45  AUD   SHIPPED. ( Registered and Tracking # ) , delibery from MEXICO and takes aprox. 4 to 5 working weeks to OZ

Please login or register to see this attachment.

6 hours ago, CEROXER said:

SR SAKAE

DUST CAPS

FULL STEEL, CHROME FINISH

NOS CONDITION

$ 45  AUD   SHIPPED. ( Registered and Tracking # ) , delibery from MEXICO and takes aprox. 4 to 5 working weeks to OZ

Dibs

Jesus poorl,let it go mate,why do you have to stir things up. There's heaps of those caps on ebay.

Someone needs to be sent to the naughty corner for a while.

He clearly stated that he really didn't want to deal with you,couldn't you have left it alone,your actions dont make any sense. Did you read the bit about 4-5 weeks for delivery,you yourself said you are impatient so how will you handle that long a wait without losing your rag.>:(

I saw that, I waited longer than that for my Californian to arrive. I'm impatient trying to fix things, because I want to do it properly not because I have to wait.

13 hours ago, ford1981 said:

@M I C K you see it I've clearly dibs them and everyone else can see I have too

u cry a lot to the mod.....I mentioned in the previous publication that does not interest  sell anything to you because you attacked me, you do this just to get attention

nope you had a cry blocked me and said you won't deal with me all because I said it would be hard to get a refund if it was the wrong one pretty it's a pretty piss poor excuse

And show me exactly where I attacked you

Nowhere

My point exactly

Just a piss poor excuse not to deal with me

attack

əˈtak/

verb

verb: attack; 3rd person present: attacks; past tense: attacked; past participle: attacked; gerund or present participle: attacking

take aggressive military action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force.

"in February the Germans attacked Verdun"

synonyms:begin an assault, charge, pounce, strike, begin hostilities, ambush; More

bombard, shell, blitz, strafe, fire on/at;

rush, storm

"by eight o'clock the French had still not attacked"

antonyms:defend

act against (someone or something) aggressively in an attempt to injure or kill.

"a doctor was attacked by two youths"

synonyms:assault, beat, beat up, batter, thrash, pound, pummel, assail, set upon, fall upon, set about, strike at, let fly at, tear into, lash out at; More

ambush, mug, pounce on;

informaljump, paste, do over, work over, knock about/around, rough up, lay into, lace into, sail into, pitch into, get stuck into, beat the living daylights out of, let someone have it;

informalhave a go at, duff someone up;

informalbeat up on, light into

"Christopher had been brutally attacked"

(of a disease, chemical, or insect) act harmfully on.

"HIV is thought to attack certain cells in the brain"

synonyms:affect, have an effect on, strike, strike at, take hold of, infect; More

damage, injure

"the virus attacks the liver, heart, and lungs"

antonyms:protect

criticize or oppose fiercely and publicly.

"he attacked the government's defence policy"

synonyms:criticize, censure, condemn, castigate, chastise, lambaste, pillory, savage, find fault with, fulminate against, abuse; More

berate, reprove, rebuke, reprimand, admonish, remonstrate with, reproach, take to task, haul over the coals, impugn, harangue, blame, revile, vilify, give someone a bad press;

informalknock, slam, take to pieces, pull apart, crucify, bash, hammer, lay into, tear into, sail into, roast, give someone a roasting, cane, blast, bawl out, dress down, rap over the knuckles, have a go at, give someone hell;

informalcarpet, slate, slag off, rubbish, monster, rollick, give someone a rollicking, give someone a rocket, tear someone off a strip, tear a strip off someone;

informalchew out, ream out, pummel, cut up;

informalbag;

vulgar slangbollock, give someone a bollocking;

datedrate;

archaicslash;

rareexcoriate, objurgate, reprehend

"the clergy have consistently attacked government policies"

antonyms:praise

begin to deal with (a problem or task) in a determined and vigorous way.

"a plan of action to attack unemployment"

synonyms:attend to, address, see to, deal with, grapple with, confront, direct one's attention to, focus on, concentrate on, apply oneself to; More

buckle down to, get to work on, go to work on, set to work on, set about, get started on, undertake, embark on;

informalget stuck into, get cracking on, get weaving on, have a crack at, have a go at, have a shot at, have a stab at

"they have started to attack the problem of threatened species"

(in sport) make a forceful attempt to score a goal or point or otherwise gain an advantage against an opposing team or player.

"Crystal Palace attacked swiftly down the left"

Chess

move into or be in a position to capture (an opponent's piece or pawn).

"the white queen attacks the black rook"

noun

noun: attack; plural noun: attacks

an aggressive and violent act against a person or place.

"he was killed in an attack on a checkpoint"

synonyms:assault, onslaught, offensive, strike, blitz, raid, sortie, sally, storming, charge, rush, drive, push, thrust, invasion, incursion, inroad; More

act of aggression;

historicalrazzia;

archaiconset

"they were killed in an attack on their home"

destructive action by a disease, chemical, or insect.

"the tissue is open to attack by fungus"

a determined attempt to tackle a problem or task.

"an attack on inflation"

forceful and decisive style in performing music or another art.

"the sheer attack of Hendrix's playing"

an instance of fierce public criticism or opposition.

"he launched a stinging attack on the Prime Minister"

synonyms:criticism, censure, rebuke, admonition, admonishment, reprimand, reproval; More

condemnation, denunciation, revilement;

invective, vilification;

tirade, diatribe, rant, polemic, broadside, harangue, verbal onslaught, stricture;

informalknocking, telling-off, dressing-down, rap over the knuckles, earful, roasting, rollicking, caning;

informalrocket, wigging, slating, ticking off, carpeting, bashing, blast;

vulgar slangbollocking;

datedrating;

rarephilippic

"she wrote a ferociously hostile attack on him"

antonyms:commendation, defence

hahaha... wikipedia.. shittty..... the mod should be on your side because lets say let too much junk in a sales publication. bye

You've been busy in the last couple of hours haven't you Poorl,creating headaches for the seller and admin,maybe you should see about having your medication changed. There is a term for your condition mate,"SERIAL PEST".  

3 hours ago, CEROXER said:

hahaha... wikipedia.. shittty..... the mod should be on your side because lets say let too much junk in a sales publication. bye

Ceroxer I do not take sides with anyone , there are rules that have been in place for everyone since 2008 to make things easy on both the seller and buyer , unfortunately we can't choose who we can and can not sell to .  I appreciate your presence on this forum and are more then welcome to sell here but we all need to follow some very basic rules . 

I've offered Ford the exact same deal with half the shipping time.

He has my PP details when he's ready.

Thanks Bricko's 

There you go Ford ,  BRICKOS has come to your rescue with the same deal. 

59 minutes ago, M I C K said:

Ceroxer I do not take sides with anyone , there are rules that have been in place for everyone since 2008 to make things easy on both the seller and buyer , unfortunately we can't choose who we can and can not sell to .  I appreciate your presence on this forum and are more then welcome to sell here but we all need to follow some very basic rules . 

ok, close this post for me, mod.. i send u a pm with a few thots about this issue....